Official Candidates for Audit Committee and their Platforms.
Official Candidates for Audit Committee
Lady Macbeth B. Legara
- Support mission & vision of the cooperative.
- Conduct periodic audit on major accounts.
- Support projects for the benefit of the coop members.
- Enhancement of coop policy administration procedure.
- Improve Audit scheme.
- Support current Goal and Objectives.
- Help assess existing benefits of the members.
Ma. Fe Rubica Platforms:
- Quick and Efficient service to members.
- Uphold the goal and objectives of coop.
- Be considerate to members needs.
Ireen Regodon Platforms:
- Strengthen Internal Controls.
- Ensure compliance of Internal controls, regulations & policies.
- Achieve Zero discrepancy (External Audit)
Melinda V. Ybañez
- Examine and evaluate Financial & information system, recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity.
- Prepared detailed reports on audit findings.
- Enhance Coop business undertakings for more coop income.
- Support Coop Project/ Livelihood that uplift the quality of life members programs.
Quirino Ygot Platforms:
- As the Fairchild Quality System Internal Auditor,I can make use of my auditing knowledge to conduct a thorough and comprehensive audits to FCCMPC coop to ensure that policies and standards are effectively implemented for the benefits of all the FCCMPC Cooperative members.
- Thorough review of FCCMPC cooperative policies to make our cooperative more progressive for the good of all FCCMPC members.
- Support the FCCMPC management's strategic plan to attain Billion assest, so the cooperative members will have more benefits.
- Ensure proper examination and assessment of financial records of the FCCMPC.
- Highlight any audit discrepancies to the audit committee.
- Enforce proper audit procedure to ensure that the interests of the coop members are well served.
- Assess and help to maintain credibility of financial records of the coop by regular audit of such.