Official Candidates for Board of Directors and their Platforms.
Official Candidates for Board of Directors
Michelle Lyn Alaba
Gefre Guy Buyco Platforms:
- New Business opportunities for the coop members.
- Drive towards consistent return to members.
- Provide Coop Members Educational Awareness.
Richard E. Esmas Platforms:
- Support 2017 FCCMPC Goal to become a Billionaire Coop in 2017.
- Support Passive income initiatives by FCCMPC to increase dividend and patronage.
- Continue to improve services to members through online query on saving and loans by way of enhancing FCCMPC WEBSITE.
Maria Cristina Estacio Platforms:
- Continue robust Financial Performance.
- Organized system and policies.
- Conduct of continuous learning opportunities for coop members.
Godofredo Gequillo Platforms:
- Continue to work with the BOD / Officers for asset growth and sustainable Financial returns for members.
- Drive the top# priorities for Fairchild Coop for 2015.
Marvin Rosalejos Gestole Platforms:
- Continue support and cooperate in business and development programs agenda as one FCCMPC.
- To encourage and promote product portfolio to each cooperative members in providing optimum social and economic benefits.
- Provide training and orientation to all FCCMPC members to propagate cooperative practices and new ideas in business and management.
Noel P. Nuñez Platforms:
- Continue & Improve the growth of the cooperative.
- Strengthens more the Education/Training of the cooperative.
- Align/Realized the Coop Revenue Targets.
Analisa Pono Platforms:
- Drive towards consistent returns to members on high dividend rate.
- Support current Goals and Objectives.
- Provide Coop members Educational Awareness on effective Financial Management.
- Promote Coop Transparency.
Sixto L. Wahing Platforms:
- Operational Excellence(ie: Full Automation of Coop System)
- Broader Business portfolio(ie: Options for more passive income for the coop)
- Continue the advocacy in improving the mortuary benefits.
- Continue to impart and share the leanings of Financial Management to members through small group sessions.
- Support the drive to recruit more members from FSC and other institutions.
- Continue our advocacy to have our homeless members acquire a low cost housing thru loans.